Friday, November 21, 2008

Do I love you or I not?

Do I love you or I not
I gave this thought a little thought
The thought made me feel more distraught
I thought over it again and again
Just to put my efforts in vain
My heart is grueling with pain
As I wondered again was it you or my thought
Are you my love or are you not
Do I need you or I not
I gave this thought a little thought
A thought that life had brought
A charming fantasy that I thought
An exhilarating reality that you brought
All to turn as a mere thought
As I wondered again
Making me feel insane
Do I care about you or I not
I give this thought a little thought
Are you my love or are you not
I wondered you were not
I pondered over it again and again
Only to feel more pain
Is it you or my thought
I have written as I thought...

No comments: